There’s a big misconception that if you’ve set up your small business on social media, the business will immediately increase sales; drive lots of traffic to your website and improve brand awareness.
You may even imagine that if you update regularly, you will
- Have orders flooding to your door
- Only have to check in occasionally
- Enjoy a growing online presence
- Your prospects and customers look forward to your updates
- Your content reaches the right people at the right time with the right messages
However, back in the real world, 90% of small businesses are not using Facebook, and 90% of those that are, fail to use it correctly. With over 1.5bn users using Facebook regularly to keep in touch with family, friends, local clubs and deals, Facebook is the most sophisticated platform for finding any niche group of people … with a pulse! But only if you know how to use it properly!
You want to target readers of The Economist who just returned from holiday in USA; who is a parent of two children under 10; and who likes The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants? And lives within 50 miles of your business? We can make that happen. How else do you imagine Maersk Shipping Group amassed almost 2.5 million fans on Facebook?
Learn step by step how to set up your first targeted Facebook Ads Campaign and find out:
- The 3 ‘must-know’ elements of a successful ad campaign that will change your ad performance forever
- The only key metrics on which to focus
- The surprising reason your Facebook ads look like they’re bombing (but they’re really not)
- Exactly how to pivot and tweak to test and optimise your campaign