The social media world moves fast and changes rapidly – the techniques and tactics to market your brand that got great results a year ago might not work as well today. Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms are constantly evolving and requiring new levels of agility and understanding. Social media audiences are always looking for the next new thing – you can’t expect to keep being successful with the same old content and typical ways of engaging with people.
It’s important to stay ahead of the game and keep adapting your social media marketing to suit the latest rules and parameters of the social media platform algorithms, Terms of Service and opportunities for social advertising and sponsored posts.
In this presentation, social media consultant and corporate trainer Des O’Connor will discuss his key concepts and strategies for the “new rules” of social media. Key takeaways from this presentation will include:
• How to get a bigger audience on social media, without spending lots of money on advertising
• Why it’s important to understand your niches and deliver exactly the types of content that are most relevant and interesting to your audience
• What are the latest changes on Facebook – what types of content are most likely to get shared and generate engagement, and how to get the most results from your Facebook activity
• How to create deeper, more effective relationships with your social media audience
• How to convince your social media audience to buy from you
• The biggest social media marketing mistakes that brands are STILL making in 2016
• What are the key elements of social media relationship building that have NOT changed